Friday 21 August 2015

Hello and welcome to my blog tablet addition! I am currently using my tablet to write this, as in I am writing on the tablet

It is different , l am going to leave this unedited to see how well it holds up !

I am currently sitting in a room with the nerds I know and love playing games. It has been amazing. A lot of literature about maintaining ones health as a nurse talks about the need to recharge or even switch off after work. I always figured that video games would fill this gap and while it does most days the atmosphere from being around this group of friends is really comforting. It makes me feel like I am not doing too bad at all with this job.

I guess it also helps to have the boyfriend who looks after me. He just got me a cup of tea and everything, good catch this one.

I feel sleep is needed now, I will hopefully post again tomorrow!!

What song have you got stuck in your head?



Till next time
~
Havra

No comments:

Post a Comment